- The suitcase display: I have a vintage round overnight case that is in excellent condition that will be used to hold my hair flowers and pins.
- The burlap table cloth: this one is available on etsy, with a lined top and ruffled cloth topper. I have 12 yards of burlap that is all cut and pressed and ready to be sewn up today during nap time.
- Coordinating hat stands and heads: I love these Mod Podged heads and stands. I will be unifying all my hat displays by using either flat black paint or craft paper decoupage.
- Spool Picture/card holders: I will be using these to hold some of my pricing signs.
- Tomato cage ornament tree: The simplicity of this idea should really make my ornaments pop. The blog is pure eye candy too, you should really check it out! I was lucky enough to borrow some cages from my Aunt. I’m thinking of wrapping the wires with silver fun fur to mimic tinsel.
- Slinky business card holder: It just looks cool and Target had metal slinkys in their “dollar spot” area.