I used McCalls #5626 View A with the length of C. I really like this pattern, it is loose and flowing without looking like a tent. I think that all of the different lengths are great and that the details that can be added to the yoke make this a pattern that can be made again and again without being boring. The only problem that I had was getting the yoke attached to the dress front, but with a little fiddling I got it.
I know that it is hard to see, but there is are ties under the bust to give it shape. This fabric is like camouflage for itself! I normally do a bust cup adjustment on commercial patterns, but I thought there was enough ease to get by without one. I think that it would look/lay better if I had made that adjustment, but I will still wear this, I'll just need a good minimizing bra :).
I hope that you can see the ties in this one and also how close fitting the bust is. I also thought I should share this "out take" to give you a better idea of the chaos that is really going on here at my house and maybe explain why I look a little worn out on some of these photos.